Home> Join Us
Happy Work, Happy Life
Learning from the advanced, walking along the right path; pursuing for dreams and striving to make money.
For Lerune, talent development is as important as market and technology development. Thus, when you become a member of Lerune, you will have a brand new career––the wider your heart is, the bigger your stage will be! Based on all-sided and customized training, every employee of Lerune will be able to present a best chapter in their career.
1. Below 35 years of age, bachelor's degree and above, Japanese level 1 or English level six;
2. The textile industry Large Firm sales experience, have a good sales performance;
3. Self-confident, firm, goal driven; initiative and strong sense of competition, focus on performance improvement; have affinity, frank, open and bright;
4. Someone can skilled use of office software.
1. Find valuable customers, through a variety of platform provided by the company;
2. Develop a marketing plan for the business objectives and customer;
3. Cooperation intention;
4. Do a good job in customer maintenance;